Grace Church –
We will restart “in person” services this week (June 7, 2020) at Grace Church and we are excited. The world is in desperate need of a unified, loving, and gracious church. I believe the Lord is doing something special in our time. Emotional pain and suffering are at the highest I can remember seeing in my life. Jesus Christ is the answer and you are His instrument. We have the most important message in the history of the world to share.
1) If you are a high risk category, we encourage you to continue to use great wisdom in coming back to “in person” services. Please call me and I will help you make this decision if you need. Please feel no guilt and make the decision that is best for your health. We will be here when you can come back and will welcome you with “socially distanced” open arms.
2) You will notice some changes. We will have two services to allow for spaced out seating. The services will occur at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. The service will last around 45 minutes. The service will be shorter to lessen the trips to the restrooms. We will dismiss in sections so that we can be sure the foyer does not get overfilled.
3) We will not “pass the plate.” We have offering boxes set up at both exits of the sanctuary. Also, online giving is still an option.
4) This is a communion Sunday. We will have prepacked individual serving communion cups for you to get as you come in this Sunday. There are plenty. We will do communion last in the service so that you can place your used communion cups in the trash on the way out.
5) Please wear a mask. We will have some masks available for you, but please bring your own and wear it for the safety of others. Please do not hug or touch others. Please space out as you sit down.
6) There will be no child services for now. Catreece has prepared some activities the kids can have for the service. Also, the service will be live-streamed into the Fellowship Hall if you are concerned about the volume of your children. We want you and your children to come and we expect there to be noise. Honestly, it will be the most beautiful sound in the world to our church. We miss you.
7) The Fellowship Hall will also act as an over flow space in case the sanctuary fills up.
8) Please bring your hand sanitizer and mask.
Elders of Grace Church